Let me introduce myself. My name is Rachel. I’m a 20-something living and working in St. Louis stumbling along as I try to navigate through post-grad life while managing to only have a few early onset midlife crises.This blog is my little piece of the internet where I plan to share bits and pieces of my life. So without further ado, here are some things about me:
- I love to travel. I believe that the world is a beautiful place and the only way to fully appreciate it is to go out and see it for yourself. I went to Greece with a travel company called EF College Break in September of 2015 and had the time of my life making friends and lasting memories halfway around the world. While it was my first time out of the country, it definitely won’t be my last.
- My spirit animals* include the honey badger, Taylor Swift, pterodactyls, and moscato.
*Spirit animals are not limited to only being animals. A spirit animal can be anything you like, that you empathize with, or that just gets you. I have an always changing, constantly expanding list of spirit animals.
- I’m definitely a cat person. Sorry not sorry.
- My favorite color is glitter.
- Fall is my favorite season. I love leggings and cozy sweaters. October is my favorite month and has been for as long as I can remember.
- I give great advice. I just don’t always listen to myself.
- I’ve always loved to write so I hope that by starting this blog I’ll do so more often.
- There are two things I never joke about: the weather and food.
And that’s a little bit about me. I hope you enjoy reading about my misadventures and, with any luck, you may learn something useful along the way.